Agilent HP 6890N Gas Chromatograph GC G1530N 2xFID Split/Splitless Inlet
The Agilent 6890N is a state-of-the art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. Key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneumatic control (EPC) modules and high performance temperature control. Each EPC unit is optimized for its intended use with a specific inlet and detector option.
- Dual channel design supports two inlets and two detectors.
- Full range digital data output enables the smallest and largest peaks to be quantitated in a single run.
- Full EPC is available for all inlets and detectors. Control range and resolution are optimized for the specific inlet or detector module.
- EPC with capillary columns provides four column flow control modes: constant pressure, ramped pressure (3 ramps),constant flow, or ramped flow (3 ramps).
- Column average linear velocity is calculated.
- Atmospheric pressure and temperature compensation is standard, so results do not change, even when the laboratory environment does.
- Automatic Liquid Sampling is fully integrated into mainframe control.
This unit is in good operational condition. Not supplied with computer or operating software. The images form part of the description. It is covered by our 3 month warranty (see details below).
- Channels – 2
- Detector – 2 x FID
- External dimensions – 58 x 54 x 50cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 49kg
- Electric supply – 220-240V, 50/60Hz
Warranty: 3 Months buyer pays return postage, subject to no mal-operation and insufficient packaging