Casella Microdust 880nm Aerosol Monitoring System P/N 151146A
The Microdust 880nm is an ideal survey instrument for the assessment of real-time particulate mass concentration in mg/m3. The Microdust is totally portable and is suitable for both fixed site and general survey applications. The proven forward light scatter technique for dust detection has been combined with modern microprocessor and surface mount technology to provide a compact instrument packed with many useful features and optional data storage capability. The integral data logger permits storage of over 32,000 data points
The monitor is in good working condition and complete battery charger & with accessories shown. Images from part of the description.
- Range – 0.001 to 2.500 & 0.01 to 25.00 mg/cu m
- Sensing technique – Near forward light scattering – 880nm infra red
- Battery – 7.2V 800mA NiCd.
- Dimensions – 10 x 10 x 4cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 1.5kg
- Flight case (complete) dimensions – 45 x 34 x 12cm (w x d x h)
- Flight case (complete) weight – 7.5kg