The PURELAB flex 3 is the ultimate system providing tap to ultrpure water in one single unit suitable for application in life science, spectroscopy, and general chemistry areas.
This unit is in excellent working and cosmetic condition and currently producing water according to specification on existing cartridge and filters. The unit comes complete with power supply, water tubing connections, spare bypass and sanitisation cartridges and short form installation guide. The Purelab Flex 3 is a current model in the Elga Veolia product range.
Save 70% on new price of £6,200 – only £1,860.00
- Space saving design – The compact unit can be placed on the bench or can be wall mounted and has an integrated 7 litre reservoir filled by a 10 l/hr RO membrane.
- Fully recirculating – ensuring the highest microbial purity and guaranteeing pure water at the point-of-use as recirculation of the water occurs from the reservoir right to the point of use
- Flexible dispenser – The intuitive dispenser offers a clear display of the water purity for absolute confidence as you dispense, while providing multiple dispense positioning
- Real time TOC monitoring – Provides complete confidence in organic purity and clear display at all times. The final quality sensor is placed at the entry of the flexible dispenser giving you peace of mind.
- Data capture – Data capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates
- Dispense Flowrate – up to 2.0 L/min
- Inorganics (resistivity at 25 deg C) – 18.2 Mega Ohm.cm
- Organics (TOC) – <5 ppb
- Bacteria – <0.1 CFU/ml
- pH – neutral
- DNase – <20 pg/ml
- RNase – <0.002 ng/ml
- Daily usage – 10 L/day
- Power – 24 vdc, 220-240V 50-60Hz input
- Weight – 23kg
- Dimensions – 24 x 47 x 90-102cm (w x d x h)