Gas Control Panel for Laboratory Instrumentation
These gas control panels are designed specifically for control of laboratory instrumentation such as thermal analysis or gas chromatography. The panels provide a convenient way to split gas supplies piped into the laboratory from outside and control the pressure to various analysers without bundles of unsightly tubes being visible. In addition, the labelling system supplied with the panels allows you to clearly mark each outlet connection in respect of the gas it is controlling.
These units are available with either left-hand or right-hand gas entry points, single or multiple gas inlet lines, and single or multiple outlet controls. Included with the unit are wall mounting feet and gas labels for air, nitrogen, oxygen, argon and helium, with pressure regulators to display up to 60psi / 4 bar, or optionally to 100psi / 6 bar.
All connection fittings are SwagelokTM 1/8 inch type or similar as standard, with the option of . inch fitting also available on request.
- All-metal case, manufactured from 1mm steel sheet, powder coated with two separate layers to provide a rugged unit with a corrosion-resistant finish.
- Industry standard Norgrentm pressure regulators, which are self-relieving to allow rapid pressure reduction settings as well as precise pressure settings.
- Regulator locks to avoid accidental setting changes
- Clear pressure display, with gauges graduated both in bar and pounds per square inch (psi). The gauge display reads from 0—60psi and 0—4bar pressure.
- Optional 0—6bar (90psi) gauges for gas chromatography applications.
This is for 2 gas inlet/control, left hand gas entry.
Gas control panels for 1-5 gas entry/control, left or right gas entry available. Please ask for more details.