KrosFlo Research IIi TFF System Tangential Flow Filtration
A research scale Tangential Flow Filtration System. The KrosFlo® Research II Tangential Flow Filtration System is ideal for performing and monitoring filtration of 2 ml to 10 L volumes. Whether maintaining a validated separation or characterizing a process for scale-up, this system can be used to control and monitor processing in a wide range of TFF applications.
Comprising of the major components:
- KrosFlo Research IIi pump drive, head & integrated pressure monitor.
- KrosFlo Research IIi mounting hardware – mounting plate, hoop & standard clamp
- KrosFlo Research IIi Octopus cable with connections for 3 pressure transducers, USB, RS232 x 2
- Flowpath Kit including fittings for #13 to 17 tubings, 15, 50 & 250ml conical reservoirs. Packages of #14 &16 tubings.
- Starter Kit includingTrilobites, flow restrictors, zip ties and zip tie gun.
The system is complete and comprehensive and in good working order. All the filtration modules have been used and we are unsure of remaining usability therefore these will be included for no additional cost. Covered by our 3 month warranty (see details below)
All the items shown in photographs including –
-Major components listed above
-KrosFlo Automatic Backpressure Valve
-Ohaus Scout Pro scale 4000 x 0.1g, 220V
-Pressure transducer (3 used, 2 new)
-Software Spectrum KFComm V2.88.00
-Power supply cables.
Specification (main pump drive, head & integrated pressure monitor:
- Speed range – 0-600rpm\
- Torque max – 13 kg cm
- Display – backlit LCD
- Dimensions – 20 x 27 x 20 (w x d x h)
- Weight – 6kg
- Power supply – 100 to 240V 50/60HZ
Warranty: 3 Months buyer pays return postage, subject to no mal-operation and insufficient packaging.