Millipore Labscale TFF System
This high-performance, tangential flow filtration (TFF) system is ideally suited for:
• Process development – at volumes from 50 to 1000 mL
• Process scale-up – assisted by built-in controls
• Sample preparation – featuring easy-to-use operation
The Labscale TFF System was specifically designed to operate the Pellicon XL 50 cassette (non included). This cassette can be directly docked into the system reservoir, eliminating the need for tubing connections.
Providing a final working volume of <15 ml this system’s graduated 500 mL acrylic reservoir includes a retentate back pressure valve, feed and retentate pressure indicators, a stirrer assembly and diaphragm pump assembly.
This system is in good working order and is covered by our 3 month warranty (see details below)
- Feed flow rate – 10 to 100ml/min at 60psi
- Max let pressure – 60psi (4.2 bar)
- Operating temperature range 0 4 t0 45 deg C
- Minimum record volume – 20 ml
- Dimensions – 28 x 22 x 46cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 5.9kg
- Electric supply – 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Warranty: 3 months buyer pays return postage, subject to no mal-operation and insufficient packaging