Markes Unity & Ultra Series 2 Thermal Desorber & Autosampler Units
Thermal desorption (TD) is a highly versatile, sensitive and labour- saving sample preparation technique for the measurement of volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOCs and SVOCs) in air and materials. TD is the technique of choice for air monitoring (workplace and environmental), and is the subject of many international standard methods.
For applications in –
- Environmental and workplace air monitoring
- Civil defence and forensic analysis
• Materials and material emissions testing
- Food, flavour and fragrance profiling.
The system comes from a working laboratory that recently closed. Both units power up. This system is still supported by Markes International and operation software is available from them on a free issue. The images form part of the description.
- Markes Unity Series 2 Desorption unit
- Markes Ultra Series 2 Autosampler
- Markes MK1AUMFC
- GC transfer line
Specification: (Unity Series 2)
- Dimensions – 51 x 16 x 40cm (l x w x h)
- Weight – 16kg
- Electric supply – 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Specification: (Ultra Series 2)
- Tube capacity – 100 tubes (in 10 trays)
- Dimensions – 24 x 53 x 62cm (l x w x h)
- Weight – 23kg (unloaded)
- Electric supply – 90-253V, 47-63Hz