Nikon YS100 Compound Microscope Binocular Spares or Repairs
Thanks to Nikon’s overall optical design, coupled with industry-acclaimed chromatic aberration-free optics, the YS100 produces images that are needle-sharp and of high contrast, including the periphery of the viewing field. In addition, the prism-type eyepiece tube and high-output 6V 20W halogen light source provide bright images.
The microscope is in good condition but incomplete. It is missing 3 objectives. Only x4 remains. Also missing condenser. Otherwise complete. Images form part of the description.
- Eyepiece tube – Binocular; 45 ̊ inclined
- Eyepieces – 10X F.O.V. 18mm
- Stage size – 155 (W) x 134 (D) mm
- Objectives – Achromat 4X, N.A. 0.10, W.D. 25mm only
- Condenser – None
- Illumination – Halogen 6V-20W
- Dimensions – 235 x 265 x 380cm (w x d x h)
- Electric supply – 230V 50/60Hz