Oxford Instruments CMI 900 XRF X-Ray Spectrometer – SPARES or REPAIRS
High performance XRF for the measurement of coating thickness and material composition.
The spectrometer powers up and comes with Sony monitor. This is an incomplete system and only the main chamber is supplied. It is missing the PC with integrated interfaces and software key. Images form part of the description.
- Element range – Titanium 22 to Uranium 92.
- Number of layers and elements – 5 Layers and up to 25 elements
- X-ray detector – Xe filled proportional counter
- Collimators – Up to to 6, rectangle or round
- Camera – 1/3” CCD-640×512 pixel array, 500lines/inch
- Weight – 97kg
- Electric Supply – 240V 50/60Hz