Perkin Elmer 2280 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer AA Spectrometer
This old atomic absorption (AA) spectrophotometer is complete with all connections and accessories to bring into operation (except acetylene bottle). It provides reading in absorbance, concentration or emission intensity.
The previous owner reports it as operational without any faults. The spectrometer powers up but am unable to function test without gas. Images form part of the description.
- Perkin Elmer 2280 Spectrometer (complete)
- Mains cable
- Acetylene regulator and connection tubings
- Compressor and connection tubings
- Hollow cathode lamps (Cu(x2), Pb, Zn, Ag-Cr-Cu)
- Operation manuals
- Monochromator – Litrow grating
- Wavelength range – 190-870nm
- Dimensions – 88 x 50 x 54cm (w x d x h) with flame shield
- Weight – 70kg
- Electric Supply – 240V 50/60Hz