Perkin Elmer Lamda 35 UV/VIS Scanning Spectrometer Spectrophotometer
The Lambda 35 spectrometer is a versatile instrument operating in ultra violet (UV) and visible (VIS) spectral ranges. It features a double beam all reflecting optical system with a monochromator that is a holographic concave grating with 1053 lines/mm. It is a scanning double beam spectrometer operating between 190 to 1100nm, operation by PC. It is fitted with single cell holders for reference and sample positions.
UV Winlab Software (V2.85.04) is included with applications for Scanning, Time Drive, Wave Prog, Conc. Also included UV KinLab for kinetic analyses.
The spectrometer displays an annual service record by Perkin Elmer up to Aug 2020. The lamp usage seems to indicate 132 hours (see image). It passes function tests and is complete with software disc and manuals. The computer IS NOT INCLUDED otherwise images from part of the description.
- Wavelength range 190 – 1100nm
- Wavelngth accuracy – +/-0.1nm
- Wavelength reproducibility – +/-0.1nm
- Spectral bandwidths – selectable; 0.5, 1, 2, 4nm
- Radiation source – deuterium and halogen lamps
- Grating (Monochromator) – holographic, concave with 1053 lines/mm
- Dimensions – 65 x 56 x 26cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 26kg
- Electric supply – 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz