Thermo Dionex ED50 Electrochemical Detector HPLC Chromatography
The ED50 Electrochemical Detector measures current resulting from the application of potential (voltage) across electrodes in flow-through cells.The ED50 provides the three major forms of electrochemical detection: conductivity, DC amperometry, and integrated amperometry. The ED50 can be controlled locally, from the front panel, or remotely.
The ED50 is in good operating and cosmetic condition. It is supplied with com and power cables pictured.
The images form part of the description.
- Range conductivity – 0.01 to 3000µS
- Range integrated amperometry – 50pC to 200µC
- Range DC amperometry – 50pA to 300µA
- Weight – 8.2kg
- Dimensions – 23 x 42 x 17cm (w x d x h)
- Electric Supply – 85-270V, 47/63Hz