Thermo Scientific iCE3300 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer Complete System with PC
Atomic absorption system comprising of the elements below. Multi element capability controlled by a Data Station running SOLAAR software. Fitted with Stockdale double beam optics and self calibrating Echelle monochromator. Including 6 position lamp carousel.
- Thermo iCE3300 AA spectrometer
- Thermo ID100 Autodiluter + spare tubing kit
- Cetac ASX-520 Autosampler + spare tubing kit
- Compressor pump and regulator
- PC loaded with operating software.
- Operating software discs
- Sodium and Potassium hollow cathode lamps
- Tubing connections and mains & com cables
- Manuals and service history
The spectrometer system comes direct from last user where it was serviced by Thermo every year up to 2019. Because the system was under Thermo service contract many used spares have built up that still have service life e.g. ID100 pump heads, AA detector/pcb. The system is therefore due to be serviced and would be recommended subsequent to relocation. Images form part of the description.
- Wavelength range – 185-760nm
- Spectral range – -0.150 to 3.000A
- Grating – 1800 lines/mm
- Monochromator band width – nominal 0.2, 0.5 & 1.0nm
- Dimensions – 58 x 51 x 60cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 33kg
- Electric supply – 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz