Zeiss Axioskop 2 Plus
The Axioskop 2 has been designed specifically for application in biology and medical sciences. For examination of blood and tissue samples. It is configured for the techniques – brightfield, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC) and incident light fluorescence. It is fitted with a trinocular head and Zeiss AxioCam MRm camera (monochrome). The main features are –
- Stable and sturdy die cast T shaped stand with integrated DC supply for halogen transmitted light source (12V)
- Stage focussing via Harmonic Drive gear and coaxial drive
- High performance illuminators; HAL 100 for transmission & HBO 103 for incident light.
- Achromatic-aplanatic universal condenser 0.9 with swing in front lens for applications in brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, polarisation contrast and DIC.
- 5 Position nosepiece, ball bearing operation, 0.8’ W thread.
- High performance epi-fluorescence equipment
- Plan-Neofluar objectives, 10x focussing eyepieces W23
- Axioskop 2 Pus microscope stand with 5x reflector turret, harmonic drive focussing drive, 5 position nosepiece H DIC W 0.8”, integrated 12V DC 100 power unit.
- Binocular phototube 30 degree/23
- Illuminators HAL 100 transmitted & HBO 103 incident (spare unused Hg bulb)
- HBO power supply – ebq 100 dc-z (100-240V 50/60 Hz)
- Camera – Zeiss Axio Cam MRm 431-146 (monochrome)
- Eyepiece W-PL 10x/23 Br. Focussing
- Objectives: Plan Neofluar 20x/0.50; 40x/1.3 oil
- DIC sliders: 20x/0.50 ll; 40x/1.3 lll
- Mechanical stage 75×50 R with ceramic coating, coaxial drive 130mm, specimen holder & spring clip.
- Condenser – Achromatic-aplanatic universal condenser 0.9 H D Ph DIC
- Sub stage filter – 3 position filter mount dia = 32mm
- PC/screen loaded with Zeiss Imaging System sw. (inc cd), dongle, operation manuals, com and power cables.
The microscope is a complete system with spare Hg bulb for the HBO 103 illuminator. The microscope is in good cosmetic condition however there is one fault. The collector lens in the HBO 103 illuminator is cracked (thermal damage). As this lens is not in the optical path it does not show through the eyepiece or camera. See image. Any inspection is welcome.
Shipping: We ship worldwide. Please email us for a shipping quote
- Dimensions – 28 x 73 x 48cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 18.4kg
- Electric supply – 100-240V 50/60Hz
Warranty: 30 days buyer pays return postage, subject to no mal-operation and insufficient packaging.