Atlas Stacking Dry Bath Syrris 2101041
The Stacking Dry Bath has a series of concentric inserts to hold round bottom flasks from 50 mL to 1 L. Fits most brands of hotplate e.g. IKA that have 13.5cm diameter plate. IKA magnetic hotplate stirrer not included.
The inserts provide excellent thermal transfer to optimize heating times. The exterior of the Dry Bath is safe to touch even when the Dry Bath is hot. The Triple Dry bath takes up to 3 flasks from 50 mL to 250 mL.
- Safe: Chemist is protected from the heat by a safety shield. In an emergency, the dry bath can be picked up and moved
- Wide temperature range: Can safely operate with plate temperatures up to 280°C and down to -80°C
- Rapid cooling: Safety shield sets up a natural convection airflow allowing the reaction to be cooled quickly for rapid workup and purification
- Nested design: One Atlas Dry Bath can be used for 50, 100. 250, 500 and 1000 mL round bottom flasks
- Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories
- Rapid heating: Deep cups maximize heated surface area to improve heat-up time and minimize the difference between the block and solution temperature
- Accurate temperature measurement: A thermowell in every cup allows the temperature probe to be in intimate contact with the reactor
This dry bath adaptor set is in as new condition and comes in original packaging.
- Max temperature – +280 deg C
- Base diameter – to fit hotplate 135mm diameter
- Flask sizes – round bottomed 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000ml
Warranty: 3 Months buyer pays return postage, subject to no mal-operation and insufficient packaging.