Watson Marlow 520UR IP31 Peristaltic Pump
This pump can be controlled from the keypad or remotely. It features:
- Manual control – Speed adjustment; run and stop; direction control; “max” key for rapid prim-ing.
- Remote control – The pump can be digitally controlled with a contact closure or logic input signal to operate the pump.
- Analogue control – The pump speed can be controlled through an analogue signal input in theranges 0-10V or 4-20mA.
- Outputs – A 0-10V or 0-1258Hz output signal provides feedback of the pump speed. There are four digital status outputs which can be configured in software for a variety of pump parameters.
- MemoDose – Allows precise repeat dosing. Stores in memory a pulse count from the motor. This count is repeated each time START is pressed to provide a single-shot dose.
- Calibration dose – Uses the same pulse count as MemoDose. The corresponding pumped volume can be entered to calibrate the flow of the pump.
The pump is in good working and cosmetic condition, images from part of the description.
- Control range: 0.1 to 220rpm
- Dimensions: 28 x 32 x 16cm (w x d x h)
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Electric Supply: 100-120V, 200-240V 50/60Hz