BUCHI Mini Spray Dryer B-290
The Mini Spray Dryer B-290 is a laboratory-scale spray dryer that can be assembled and operated by one person. Sample is introduced in a liquid solution and solid particles are produced in the range 2-60 microns. Other features include –
- Easy to use and clean
- Glass spray ring assembly gives 100% visible process
- High yields up tp 70%
- Adjustable particle size
- BUCHI B-290 Advanced model (Part 044699)
- Complete glassware assembly and outlet filter/cloths.
- Spray nozzle including 0.7, 1.4mm nozzle caps
- High performance cyclone accessory (046368 – worth £756.00)
- Power cord
- Operator’s manuals pdf
Condition and Performance Test:
This BUCHI B-290 Mini Spray Dryer is complete and working. With the exception of the outlet filter housing all glass parts are clean and free from any cracks or flaws. It is in a very clean cosmetic condition. We have assembled and function tested the unit. There are 2 minor faults to report –
- The glass outlet filter is cracked but usable (see image)
- The digital display does not light up all LED segments. However it remains legible.
The dryer has one previous owner, a company that closed its lab.
If you need further tests then contact us
We ship worldwide. Please email us for a shipping quote
- Model/Part No – 044699
- Evaporative capacity – 1.0L/hr
- Airflow – 35cu m/hr
- Max inlet temperature – 220 deg C
- Spray gas – compressed air or nitrogen 5-8 bar g
- Mean residence time – 1.0 – 1.5s
- Dimensions – 65 x 70 x 110cm (w x d x h)
- Weight – 46kg
- Power consumption – 2300W
- Electric supply – 200-230V 50/60Hz
Warranty: 30 days buyer pays return postage, subject to no mal-operation and insufficient packaging.