Robot Arm System Mitsubishi MELFA RV-7FLM-D1-S15 & Controller CR750-07VD1-S15
Mitsubishi’s range of advanced MELFA robots offer speed, accuracy and compact design as well as long life. MELFA Robots deliver class leading benefits for small-medium robot applications. This robot offers 6 degrees of freedom with a 7kg payload.
It is supplied complete with stand alone Mitsubishi controller CR750-D (CR750-07VD1-S15). Also included in control cabinet is PAA System Controller & Power Distribution Board.
- Mitsubishi MELFA RV-7FLM-D1-S15 Robotic Arm
- Mitsubishi MELFA CR750-07VD1-S15 Controller
- Mitsubishi Teaching Pendant R32TB
- Communication cables (as images)
- PAA System Controller
- PAA Power Distribution Board
- Controller housing cabinet
This robotic system has recently been extracted from a fully functional and fully serviced liquid handling system. Images form part of the description.
- Degrees of freedom: 6
- Installation posture: floor, ceiling, wall
- Structure: Vertical, multiple joint
- Drive system: AC servo (brakes on all axes)
- Payload capacity: 7kg
- Pneumatic pressure required: 0.54MPa
- Max composite speed: 10977mm/s
- Cycle time: 0.32s
- Position repeatability: +/-0.02mm
- Weight: 67kg